NEWS Utah Labor Commission
Feb. 29, 2012
Utah Labor Commission Unveils New Website
The Utah Labor Commission is pleased to announce a new design and updates to our web site. Please visit us at www.laborcommission.utah.gov.
The site features a more user friendly navigation by providing visitors with information about frequently sought-after services with the “I want to” feature, and by allowing users to obtain information about specific services, including links to the forms needed to file a variety of requests with the Commission.
Additional new features are:
- The “Quick Search” capability for forms and publications to locate forms and publications faster than ever before.
- New and improved in-depth categories for our frequently asked questions broken down by topic.
- Easy to find information on how to file forms, claims or appeals.
- Videos, including our own safety videos.
- Links to all the workplace posters that are required by the federal and state government at no cost to the public.
- Press releases, annual reports, newsletters.
- Our public meetings calendar.
- How to check if your employer has the required Workers’ Compensation insurance to cover you in case you are injured on the job.
- Information about our advisory boards.