The primary responsiblity of Utah OSHA Compliance is to carry out the mandate given to the Utah Labor Commission in the Utah Code, namely, "to assure so far as possible every working man and woman in the State of Utah safe and healthful working conditions...". To accomplish this, the Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division (Utah OSHA) employs a wide variety of programs and initiatives, one of which is enforcement of standards through the conducting of effective inspections to detemine whether employers are:
- Furnishing places of employment free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause serious physical harm or death to their employees.
- Complying with safety and health standards and regulations.
Through inspections and other employee/employer contact, Utah OSHA Compliance can help ensure that hazards are identified and abated to protect workers.
- 2013 - State OSHA Annual Report (SOAR)
- Filing a Complaint
- Whistleblower Discrimination Protection
- GRAMA Request Form
- PMA - Modification of Abatement Form
- Laws and Rules
Work related fatalities, serious injuries and imminent danger situations can be reported to Utah OSHA 24/7 by calling 801 - 530 - 6901. If there is no answer, please leave a message and you will be contacted during business hours.