Application For Hearing

Nearly all workers' compensation claims in Utah are settled to the satisfaction of the employee, employer and workers' compensation carrier. In a few cases, an employee is dissatisfied and decides to contest the decision of the workers' compensation insurance carrier. If the employee decides to do this, the employee can challenge the decision by applying for a hearing with the Adjudication Division of the Labor Commission.

Employee’s Guide to a Worker's Compensation Hearing

Applications for hearing forms

We welcome your questions or comments

Utah Labor Commission
160 East 300 South, 3rd Floor
PO Box 146615
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6615
(801) 530-6800
Fax:(801) 530-6333
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Parowan Office
68 South 100 East
P O Box 1840,
Parowan, Utah 84761
(435) 477-1056
Fax:(435) 477-1059
Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 5:00

 160 E. 300 S., 3rd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801) 530-6800 or (800) 530-5090
Hours: M-Fri 8am-5pm