- Home >
- Adjudication Home
The Adjudication Division conducts the Commission's formal hearings, and has offices in 2 locations. Click here to see a map of Utah that shows the jurisdiction of the southern Utah office located in Parowan. Wage claim hearings, except in southern Utah, are held by the Wage Claims Unit of the Utah Antidiscrimination and Labor Division of the Commission, not the Adjudication Division.
A hearing may be requested to:
- Appeal a workers' compensation claim denial
- Appeal the Antidiscrimination and Labor Division's employment or housing discrimination decision
- Appeal an Occupational Safety and Health Division Citation and Notice of Penalty
- Appeal an Industrial Accidents Division penalty assessment for failure to maintain workers' compensation insurance
- Request ongoing workers' compensation payments be reduced or terminated under Utah Code § 34A-2-410.5
- Resolve disputes over failure to cooperate with, or diligently pursue, a reemployment plan in a permanent total disability compensation case.
The Division now accepts documents filed by e-mail at email@example.com. All documents must be in PDF format. E-mail addresses must be included in all documents filed with the Commission.
Also, the Commission now sends all orders, notices and letters via e-mail. Be sure to check your e-mail in-box for Commission documents. Hard copies are no longer sent via U.S. mail to those with e-mail addresses. Check the Division's rules for more information.
- New: Instructions for Preparing a Joint Medical Records Exhibit
- New: Medical Records Exhibit Checklist
- New: Medical Records Exhibit Flow Chart
- New: Discount Calculator Update
- Adjudication Division Legislative Audit
- Discrimination Appeal Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Appeals Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Settlement Agreements
- Utah OSHA Notice of Contest Hearings
- Designated Agents
- Form Search
- Laws and Rules
- Code of Judicial Conduct
- Contact Division