- Home >
Fill out the form below and check which information you choose to receive through email.
This web form works with your email program (Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) When you click the "Send email" button, an email window will open with the information all filled out. You simply click on the "send" button, and we'll handle the rest.
To unsubscribe, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that "unsubscribe" appears on the subject line before sending.
For web-based email (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
Download and install DefaultMaker and run the program. This is a small utility program that will write instructions into your registry to enable your default email client. It takes just a few minutes, and it will work in all major browsers.
If you use Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, or another computer based email client, you need to set them up as follows:
- On your browser menu bar, click Tools --> Options.
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Scroll down and click on "mailto".
- Click on the down arrow to the right of "Always ask", and select your email program from the dropdown list. If it isn't there, you'll need to click "Use other" and browse for your email program.
Internet Explorer and Apple Safari
If you use Outlook, Thunderbird, or another email program on your computer, then follow these instructions. If you use GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo, or another web-based email application, then install DefaultMaker, run the program
- Click to your Start Menu --> Control Panel --> Internet Options.
- Click on the Programs tab
- Under Internet Programs click the Set programs button.
- Click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program".
- After the list appears, scroll to the bottom and select (double click) the Mailto protocol.
- The email clients on your computer will pop-up. Select the one you want to use.
- Open your GMail.
- On the right side of the Omni-bar, by the favorites star, you should see an icon that looks like a double diamond.
- Click the icon and a menu with 3 options opens. Select the option to use GMail for all mail.